The Faculty Postdoctoral Advisory Committee (FPAC), reporting to the Vice President for Research, serves to provide feedback to the Vice President and the MIT Postdoctoral Association leadership in matters pertaining to postdoc training and life at MIT.
- Alexander Radosevich, Chair (Chemistry)
- Mark Bear (Brain and Cognitive Sciences)
- Sallie (Penny) Chisholm (Institute Professor)
- William H. Green (Chemical Engineering)
- Muriel Medard (Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- Tracy Slatyer (Physics)
Office of the Vice President for Research
- Colleen Leslie (Office of the Vice President for Research)
- Ann Skoczenski (Office of the Vice President for Research)
(President and Vice President serve as PDA liaisons to FPAC)
Postdoctoral Association members serve one year terms.
- Nader Nikbakht (Postdoctoral Associate, BCS)
- Laura Maiorino (Postdoctoral Fellow, Koch)